Saturday 1 September 2012

A new beginning..

I've been meaning to start a blog on one of my 'many' hidden talents, sewing. Due to time constraint, I couldn't get started. Finally, after getting some help from my other half (thank you soooo veryyy much darling), it's up and running. And hopefully, it will be for a very long time.

A few months ago, I've got my eyes set on this very interesting pattern, a shirt dress (by danamadeit.com). Being the so called Occasional Sewist, of course, I bookmarked the page and continued my day. A few days later, I found my husband's old shirt (searched high and low for it, actually) and decided to make a tiny dress for my youngest daughter, Ayra. Took me a while to get the project started, but I was finally able to start and complete the project. She looked like an angel in the dress, I wished I had started on it earlier!



Thanx Dana for the idea..



No comments:

Post a Comment